FAUDI Aviation A-Type coalescer elements are primarily used in the filtration of diesel fuel. They are characterized by an excellent dirt holding capacity and high water removal efficiency.
Diesel fuel can be contaminated during transport and storage. These contaminants degrade the purity of the fuel below the minimum requirements of engine manufacturers. A-Type elements in combination with separators clean the contaminated fuels up to the level of the applicable diesel fuel cleaning standards.
- Nominal filtration: 10 μm
- Flow direction: In-to-out
- Changeout differential pressure: 1.0 bar (15 psi)
- Service time (max.): 36 months*
- Storage time (max.): 60 months*
- Operating temperature: -30 °C (-22 °F) / Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Center tube: Epoxy coated steel
- Gaskets: NBR (Buna-N)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced / Epoxy coated steel
- Labeling: According to EI specification