Specification TL 4330-0001 (Part 1 & 2), STS-M 126
Coalescer elements are designed to coalesce free water and to remove fine solids from aviation fuels. Coalescers are deployed at the first stage in a filter/water separator, when fuel enters the vessel.
FAUDI Aviation D-Type coalescer elements are intended for use in filter/water separators on refuellers, hydrant dispensers and other mobile refuelling equipment. They are characterized by an excellent dirt holding capacity and high water removal efficiency.
- Nominal filtration: According to TL 4330-0001 (Part 1 & 2), STS-M 126
- Flow direction: In-to-out
- Changeout differential pressure: 1.0 bar (15 psi)
- Service time (max.): 36 months*
- Storage time (max.): 60 months*
- Operating temperature: -30 °C (-22 °F) / Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Center tube: Epoxy coated steel
- Gaskets: NBR (Buna-N)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced / Epoxy coated steel
- Labeling: According to EI specification
According to TL 4330-0001 (Part 1 & 2) and STS-M 126Mehr