The C series Clay treater is designed to remove surface active substances (surfactants), dyes and additives from fuels that can enter through refinery processes or during transport. These surfactants accumulate on the coalescer elements and reduce the filtration efficiency of the filter/water separator.
Clay treaters are usually installed in front of filter/water separators.
- Effective use against surfactants
- Easy maintenance
- Simplified element change
- Design & construction: EI 1596
- Design pressure: Designed to pressure requirements
- Flow rate: Up to 3300 lpm (872 USgpm)
- Material: Carbon steel (other version on request)
- Interior: Epoxy coating according to EI 1541
- Exterior: Prime coated
- Cover seal: NBR (Buna-N)
Standard Filter ElementMehr