Contamination Control System (CCS)
Fully automatic touchscreen controller for use in combination with an EI 1598 electronic water sensor, e.g. AFGUARD® to process the actual water content in aviation fuels.
CCS is available in two variants: CCS gold, with display and housing and CCS silver, without display and housing.
- IP65 protective housing for mounting in safe zones
- Built-in data storage (only for CCS gold)
- Data transfer via Ethernet, USB, LAN/WLAN and GSM
- Power supply: 24 VDC ± 10%
- Protection class: IP65
- Connections: 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, 4 AI, 3 relay outputs
- Communication protocol: Modbus TCP
- Operating temperature range: -30 °C to + 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
Reduce redundancy and complexity. Increase operational efficiency.
The AFGUARD-ready® symbol indicates the ability of systems to provide a signal transfer between the EI 1598 AFGUARD® sensor and a logic controller. The requirements to receive input from a sensor qualified to EI 1598 are derived from JIG Technical Bulletin No. 110 with regard to alert, alarm and data storage function.
Many international manufacturers already offer AFGUARD-ready®-compatible logic controllers.
Electronic Water Sensor acc. to EI 1598 2nd EditionAFGUARD
Barrier for 4 ... 20 mA Standard Signal Circuits